Awareness? Image? Specific applications?
Nothing is more time-consuming for personnel managers than completely unsuitable applicants which have been generated due to scattering loss at promotions or events. But also regarding an improvement of product awareness or image it has to be well thought out how and where to spend the budget, in order to not use a sledgehammer to crack a nut.
That’s why it is crucial to agree, among other things, upon the following points in the preliminary stage:
- Are you looking for trainees, degree candidates or young professionals (graduates or dropouts)?
- Target groups/ target universities: types of tertiary education, specific universities, faculties/ departments, semesters, regions and much more are filters according to which can set and adjust the channels of communication precisely. You have not yet defined any target universities? We will be more than happy to advise and assist you!
- Corporate objectives: applications? image? brand awareness?
- Possible BTL media/ channels: posters, postcards, sampling bags/ gift bags (including the production of advertising material), events, promotions, student parties, guerrilla measures. Moreover, you may also expect and count on a profound expertise in the field of print and online.
- Which is the tonality that the specific customer approach and brand appearance should be characterized by or must not be determined by?
Of course there will be a few more details we will ask you for in addition, but that is already a good basis to start off with our conceptual work!
Market research. Experience. Instinct!
The graduate – a character well-known to us:
Prospective graduates are always under pressure, are only available within limited time frames and, in comparison to other students, in terms address mechanisms, are only reachable on other levels. We know when, where and how to reach potential future employees!
Selection of the team’s personal references as responsible conceptioner and/or project manager:
- leading energy company: roadshows/events, promotions, guerrilla marketing, cross-media planning
- two of the four leading economic consultancies: promotions, samplings
- one of the leading software companies: promotions, guerrilla marketing, ambient media
- leading chemicals company: roadshow, promotions
- leading company in the steel industry, inter alia: promotions, cross-media planning